Wednesday 31 October 2018

Mo Salah, My car and other stuff

Each year a group of bloggers circulates a questionnaire around this time, intended to be answered by bloggers on Google and other forums, telling a bit about themselves.  This year’s one is loosely based on questions from a magazine.  I received mine last week ... so here goes

If there was one thing you could change about your life, what would it be - Trusting people too easily
What makes you angry - Bad coffee, disloyalty, arrogance, abuse of children, abuse of animals, racism, the increasing lack of morality on the internet and social media and number one on the list ..... adult bullying.  Also people who hurt my children.
In trying times how do you stay positive - my Faith. My family.  Belief that I am a compassionate person and can be there for others
What makes you laugh - Family and friends with great sense of humours, when my kids tease me, Mona & Lynette, Strings of Love kids, our dogs, my many church friends and those ludicrous requests (not from them)
If you could leave school now and choose a career, any career, what would it be - Advocate
Favourite saying or quote - Always in God’s time
Ultimate car - the one I have right now
Ultimate holiday - would love to go to Croatia
Ultimate hero - God
Ultimate drink - need you ask .........cappuccino
Ultimate food. Perfectly cooked fillet steak.  And Mac n cheese.
Favourite movies - Shawshank Redemption, Father of the Bride, Love Always, The Blind Side and Seven Pounds.  And just to be ridiculously laughing - Weekend at Bernie’s
Favourite sport to watch - Football ... Premier and Champions League
Favourite sportsman ..... Mo Salah Mo Salah Mo Salah and Lovren - both soooo handsome (and you of course Eugene ... sooooo handsome) - oh and Mo and Lovren can also play great football which helps
Favourite music - Any and all except rock and opera
Favourite authors - Dozens.  Especially love forensic thrillers.

Anything else you want to know?

Be good to yourselves
C’est la vie
Xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

So how is your week going? Yes I wrote this blog a while ago.  I have tripped going up (yes up, not down the plethora of steps up to our hou...