Wednesday 7 August 2013

What if ......

Got asked an interesting question by someone this morning after I explained to them what I all do to earn my bread and butter .... "What would you do if you got paid for doing what you love?".

Did not have to think too long to give my kneejerk reaction .... I would write.  All the time.  Quite happily.  Imagine getting paid to write ...... that would be such a soul fulfilling thing for me.  I do write.  A lot of the time.  Quite happily.  And I have all kinds of people read my stuff.  But imagine being able to do that ..... 

It led me to think about a further question and this person and I then debated that .. "What would you do if you didn't need a salary and could do simply whatever you want?" ....

Write.  And write some more. 

and a few more random ones:

Counsel youngsters. 
Work for an NPO. 
Learn to play the piano 
Get involved in my parish
Bake for anyone who wanted me to. 
Write some more

I asked some other people around me today.  It surprised me how many dreams people still had for their lives.  I realised how many of my dreams above I am already doing.  It also made me think seriously about how many of them still make me happy.  I want to make a difference I realised.  

So ask yourself this ... What would you do if you could get paid to do what you love?



till next time
c'est la vie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

So how is your week going? Yes I wrote this blog a while ago.  I have tripped going up (yes up, not down the plethora of steps up to our hou...