I wish I can keep track of my keys (and other wishes)
My greatest wishes for myself:
- That I can find my car key every day
- That I can find my house key every day
- That I can find my remote every day
- That I can work out why I never ever look for my work keys and then apply it to the above 3 points
- That I remember to take my tablets every day
- That I discover that I do not have to carry everything I own in my boot
- That I can just once go into a secure parking alone and not have to pay the Lost Card Fee when I leave.
- That I charge my phone when it gets to 10%. Which is 3 x day.
- That I can find my car key when I leave work every day. And not have to put it in my boss' fridge so that I know where it is
- That I understand that the orange fuel light on my vehicle means the fuel is about to end. It is not a suggestion.
- That I can find my house key every day (yes I repeated it, it is unbelievable)
- That I can drink less Coke (please do not lecture me - I get it)
- That I understand that making time for myself every day is not breaking any great rule
- That I stop worrying about other people's analysis of me - I am OK - elke huisie het sy kruise.
- That I realise that not everyone you love will love you in return - but as the saying goes - I will love them anyway. It is good for me. And them.
- That just once I can find last month's L & W account (oh yes I solved this - I get it electronically now) ..... um .... now where did I put the laptop whahahaha
- That I can have a back and shoulder massage every month
- That I can fall asleep at night when I must and not every time I sit on the couch at night (and that never happened before)
- That I can drink more water, eat less chocolate, finish my mags, do more crosswords, untangle the Christmas tree lights, get my son's organ to play (speaker prob), find a way to keep our Husky from bomb-dropping into the water bowl.
c'est la vie xxxx