Saturday 2 March 2013

weird. just weird.

OK, so every now and then I come across a few ridiculous - add no value to your life - facts ....... 

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out

A shrimp's heart is in its head 

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit (I called someone at work a twit last week)

Horses cannot vomit

Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different (how often have you been asked to give a tongue print?)

Turtles can breathe through their butts 

No word in the English language rhymes with MONTH (ok I don't feel like sitting here and testing this one .... if you find a word put it in my comment box pls)

The longest word in the English language, recognized by Oxford, is
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis  (try saying that after a few cocktails)

The letters KGB stand for Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti

Some lions mate over 50 times a day (not sure whether that is enviable or not)

and on a personal note

My son still does not understand after 14 years that the washing goes IN the basket dude ..... if you don't recognize it, it is the thing you throw your washing NEXT TOO. 



till next time
c'est la vie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

So how is your week going? Yes I wrote this blog a while ago.  I have tripped going up (yes up, not down the plethora of steps up to our hou...