OK, so every now and then I come across a few ridiculous - add no value to your life - facts .......
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out
A shrimp's heart is in its head
A pregnant goldfish is called a twit (I called someone at work a twit last week)
Horses cannot vomit
Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different (how often have you been asked to give a tongue print?)
Turtles can breathe through their butts
No word in the English language rhymes with MONTH (ok I don't feel like sitting here and testing this one .... if you find a word put it in my comment box pls)
The longest word in the English language, recognized by Oxford, is
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (try saying that after a few cocktails)
The letters KGB stand for Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti
Some lions mate over 50 times a day (not sure whether that is enviable or not)
and on a personal note
My son still does not understand after 14 years that the washing goes IN the basket dude ..... if you don't recognize it, it is the thing you throw your washing NEXT TOO.
till next time
c'est la vie xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The farm life
We lived in our house in Pretoria for almost 25 years. I always said that I will NEVER move, simply because the thought of packing up, scare...
-
So. I have a dress for the wedding. You may wonder why this requires its own line, like an announcement. When the mother of the groom goe...
-
So Lent. How is yours going? My hubby gave up reading. He and I each read in excess of 100 books a year. Now this is a tough one. I don’t ...
-
So readers - I have so many drafts and cannot choose, so I decided to rather do this fun one that bloggers pass around to each other, all ov...

No comments:
Post a Comment